1. Register information
The name of the register: Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti customer register.
Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti
Ratsukatu 7 B
Business ID: 0682381-7
3. Contact person:
First name Last name
4. Collecting information
The following information will be collected in the register:
- IP-address or other identification
- Software and hardware Information
- Information collected through the cookies
- Other information collected by the customer’s consent
- Information we collect from our online service
We store the information that you have provided to Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti via websites www.kummatti.fi or by e-mail.
5. The register will be used
- in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
- to maintain and develop customer relationship
- to create and develop our services
- to inform and communicate from our products and services
- for billing our produced services
Based on the information provided in the online service, we are able to grant access to the various sections of the online service and the content you have requested.
Through collecting and processing your personal information, we may also send you targeted marketing or customer messages.
If you do not want to receive any messages from us, you can at any time to inform Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti.
6. Disclosure of information to a third party
- Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti does not sell, exchange, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in maintaining our site or in operating our business, but also those parties should keep this information confidential.
- We believe that sharing information is necessary when it comes to investigating, preventing, or otherwise dealing with illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that may potentially endanger a person’s physical security, violation of our Terms of Service, and other situations required by the law. However, non-private information may be disclosed to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
7. Protection of the register
- The register is protected against outside parties
- The use of the register is protected by personal user names and passwords
- Users are under obligation to observe secrecy.
- Access to the register is only available to Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti employees and employees of the company’s network service provider whose tasks requires processing of the information in the register.
- Employees are bound by professional secrecy.
9. Plugins of the social media
Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti website may contain links and connections to a third-party websites, as well as so-called social media plugins (such as Facebook, Instagram). Use of social media plugins can send identifiable information to those social media service providers. When you open a plugin, you may allow third-party website cookies to be stored on your computer, allowing these managers to monitor the use of the page if you are signed in to the social media of that service provider. These services and applications on our website provided by third party shall be applied third-party privacy, usage and other terms. Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti has no control over such third party websites and is therefore not responsible for any material published or their use.
10. Visitor rights
In accordance with Section 26 of the Personal Data Act, a visitor has the right to inspect the information concerning him/her and to demand corrections to the incorrect information in the register.
The visitor has the right to prohibit Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti from the processing of your personal information for purposes of direct advertising, distance selling and other market researches by notifying Kiinteistö Oy Kummatti contact person of the registry-related matters.